Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone will be one of the fastest and most feature rich smartphones on the market upon it’s launch. If you’re eager to get your hands on this new devices you can pre-order it now and receive up to a $1,000 credit when you trade-in your old phone.
Coming equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865+ SoC, the Galaxy Note 20 should be exceptionally fast with performance on par to today’s latest flagship phones. The phone also utilizes a Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O display with a 120Hz refresh rate that measures 6.7-inches diagonally. It also has 128GB of storage along with 8GB of RAM and a 4,300mAh battery.
The phone is listed for sale for $999.99 from various retailers and set to be released on August 21, 2020. By using trade-on bonuses, however, you can get up to a $1,000 credit towards your purchase. AT&T is the only one offering such a lofty bonus, but you can get up to $700 for your trade-in from Verizon or up to $650 from Samsung. If don’t have a device to trade-in or would prefer to buy the phone outright, you can also get order it straight from Amazon for the full price of $999.99.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Pre-order: Up to $650 Credit with Trade-in at Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Pre-order: Up to $700 Credit with Trade-in, Unlimited, Switch at Verizon
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Pre-order: Up to $1000 Credit with Trade-in, Unlimited, Switch at AT&T
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Pre-order for $999.99 at Amazon
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 + Echo Show 5 for $179.99 at Amazon (list price $269.98)
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus + Echo Show 5 for $199.99 at Amazon (list price $289.98)
- Dell New Vostro 15 7500 Intel 10th Gen Core i7-10750H 6-core 15.6″ 1080p Laptop with GTX 1650 Ti, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD for $1199 at Dell (list price $2212.86)
- Alienware Aurora R10 Ryzen Edition AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Gaming Desktop with RTX 2080 SUPER, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD for $1749.99 at Dell (use code: 50OFF699 – list price $2029.99)
- Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum with 2000Pa Suction for $299.99 at Amazon (use code: ROBOROCKS45 – list price $399.99)
- Dell U2720Q UltraSharp 27″ 4K USB-C IPS Monitor for $485.99 at Dell (use code: STAND4SMALL – list price $719.99)
- Dell U4320Q UltraSharp 43″ 4K USB-C IPS Monitor for $755.99 at Dell (use code: STAND4SMALL – list price $1049.99)
- HP Chromebook x360 Intel Core i3-10110U 14″ 1080p 2-in-1 Touch Laptop for $399 at Best Buy (Student Deal – list price $629)
- Dell XPS 13 7390 Intel 10th Gen Core i5-10210U Quad-core 13.3″ 1080p Touch Laptop for $899.99 at Dell (list price $1058.99)
- Dell New Inspiron 14 5000 Intel 10th Gen Core i5-1035G1 Quad-core 14″ 1080p Touch 2-in-1 Laptop with 512GB SSD for $699.99 at Dell (list price $828.99)
- Lenovo Yoga C740 Intel Core i5-10210U 14″ 1080p 2-in-1 Touch Laptop for $599.99 at Best Buy (Student deal – list price $799.99)
- WD Easystore 8TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive for $129.99 at Best Buy (list price $199.99)
- Apple iMac 27-inch 2020 Model Intel 10th Gen Core i5 6-core Retina 5K All-in-One Desktop for $1799 at Amazon
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See the relevant retail sites for more information. For more great deals, go to our partners at TechBargains.com.
- In Its Third Decade, Java Is Still Going Strong. This Bundle Can Add It’s Power To Your Skill Set
- ET Deals: Dell U4320Q UltraSharp 43-Inch 4K Monitor for $755, Eufy Robovac 12 $159, Dell XPS 13 7390 Core i5 Laptop $899
- Adobe Apps Can Be Rough Without A Roadmap. Thankfully, Your Guide Is Here